Sunday, April 17, 2011

♥ Two is Better than One.

The Proposal.

Let me just state that any dream I have ever had of my proposal could never have prepared me for the actual event.

Disneyland.
The most magical place on earth.

For months I was SO excited to go there over Christmas break with Brooks and my family!  It truly is my favorite place on earth.  

The proposal caught me so completely and utterly by surprise. 
It.was.amazing.

So amazing, in fact, that I can't put it into words, so I will post the video that is currently on youtube so you can see for yourself =]


I love that Brooks did it on New Years Eve, at disneyland, in front of a crowd consuming of 50,000 people, in front of my family, with a professional photographer taking pictures of the whole thing, and showing me just how much he truly loves me.

I love him with all my heart and had no doubt in my mind when I accepted.

We will be getting married on May 14th, 2011!  All are invited!!

Some pictures from the trip ;)





Most amazing proposal ever =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips