Monday, April 18, 2011

♥ Engaged in Fun Activities.

Okay okay, so I know I have basically been rewriting posts from my last blog but this is my LAST one.

The main purpose of this blog was to be an online journal for me (so that I would actually do it) so I could go back to it in the future and to share with loved ones! 

So, just to catch up on the engagement process...

So far, being engaged has been SO fun!

I truly feel bad for all those girls out there who hated planning their weddings and let the stress take over!
(Those girls didn't have Brooks to calm them down however)

There's just something magical about dress shopping, picking out flowers, and buying a wedding band for the man you love, and I will always look back and reminisce about this special time we were engaged.

We have been SO lucky finding such great deals, including the suits, reception venue, shoes, etc.

If I had to pick my favorite "find" during this process I would say it would be our photographer.










If you haven't already, check out Alixann Loosle at her blog
http://alixannlooslephotography.blogspot.com/.

She really is SO talented, fun, and easygoing.  I'm normally kinda camera shy, but never once have I felt uncomfortable posing for her and I love that she knows my taste exactly.

My mom is STILL getting calls from friends saying how much they love our engagement pictures/announcements! 
Alix will also be flying down to San Diego to photograph our wedding!  
(I seriously can't wait to have pictures on the beach in my wedding dress)
She is also doing a sign in book for us that includes our engagement & bridal pictures!

We took our bridals just last Thursday and I am DYING to see how they turned out!! 
I probably won't put them all up on facebook for a while, but I might put a few on here =]

The wedding is so close now, and I know it should be weird for me to have a husband at such a young age, but I just know it's right and can hardly wait to spend eternity with him.

Can't wait for the day when I dance with him to this song =]


3 comments:

  1. You're the most adorable person I know. I am so happy for you!!!
    Thanks for always being a wonderful friend, Christie!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, the wedding photographer that IIIIII found for you... :) just clarifying it for ya.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips