Sunday, April 24, 2011

♥ Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everybody!!

We are all so blessed on this precious holiday as we celebrate Jesus Christ's amazing sacrifice for us all.

I love my friends and family, and although I miss Brooks like CRAZY, it is good to be home! 

I love how "The Easter Bunny" still gives us Easter baskets with chocolate and little presents, even when we don't live at home anymore!  
Church was amazing, and my dad's homemade waffles were fantastic.

Here are some Easter pics =]
Love you all!

Our little Easter Bunny =]




Loving life!  Only 20 more days!

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite holiday of the year. The atonement is so real, and it's the little things that make us happy in life that help me know that our Savior lives!

    You look soooo pretty in that picture with Rob!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips