Saturday, April 16, 2011

♥ A New Beginning.

I met Brooks Reynolds on February 5th, 2010.

Brooks was my brother's roommate in college at BYU.  I wanted to visit my siblings for fun, and to get a feel for the BYU atmosphere before I attended. When I first saw Brooks there was an immediate attraction.  I was SO nervous around him, even though I was sure he wouldn't be interested in his roommate's little sister.  Lucky for me, he was just as interested as I was!  We spent the entire week together playing darts, watching movies, staying up till 5 in the morning talking, and even going to lunch! 

Utah Visits!



I was in la la land.

Immediately after leaving Utah, we stayed in contact through texting, phone calls, facebook, e-mails, and some occasional visits.  It was SO hard being apart.  I fell in love with him so quickly, it scared me.

I just knew I was supposed to marry him, and being only 17, the thought terrified me.

Luckily, Brooks felt the exact same way, so I knew I wasn't crazy.  He calmed me down and was so understanding.  He didn't pressure me in the slightest, which made me fall for him even harder.

A couple of weeks before school started, Brooks and his friend Josh came and visited Loomis for the first time.  It was SO much fun!  We went to San Fran, the CA state fair, and I showed them around good ol' loomis.

San Fran!




Even though it was SO hard being apart for so long, it was very worth it.  Me and Brooks grew together so much during that time.  We talked for hours each day, and became best friends over the phone.

The day finally came when we both came to BYU!  I was SO incredibly happy that I could finally go on dates with Brooks and be with him whenever I wanted!

We are currently inseparable, and are loving every minute here at BYU!  

Here are a few dates we have been on =]

Lion King on Broadway (AMAZING!)


 Paintball double date!

 Trip to the zoo!

 BYU sports games
Love him so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips